General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (FuelFriend, Klaus Koschubat) via the website www.shop-fuelfriend.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can mainly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding purchase offer (order) via the online shopping cart system.
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all the order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check all the information here again, to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the button "order with payment" you submit a binding offer to us.
You will first receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place within 2 days by confirmation in text form (e.g. email), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered will be refunded immediately.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated via email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been fully settled. Pledging or transfer by way of security is not permitted before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that arise from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim yourself.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed objects at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. It is our responsibility to select the collateral to be released.
§ 4 warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) As far as you are an entrepreneur, deviating from the above warranty regulations:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the condition of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements of the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we provide a warranty of our choice through rectification or subsequent delivery. If the rectification of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction or withdraw from the contract. The remedial measures are deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the thing or the defect, or other circumstances, results in particular. In the event of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by moving the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage from injury to life, limb or health and for other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- as far as we maliciously concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its deficiency;
- with statutory recourse claims that you have against us in connection with rights to defects.
§ 5 choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Phone: +49 (0) 2102 3076833
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction take place in accordance with the regulations "conclusion of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the complete text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you, unless free delivery is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is legally regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the thing sold only passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or someone else to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch are at your own risk.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These general terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the retailer association who specialize in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. The Dealer Association Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 27.10.2021